Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Diablo: The Hell Forums</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. If you want to have access to the forum, read topics, post message, upload files and all the functions this forum provides, you have to register. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSIONS HERE

All the locked and useless topics get banished in here...

Moderator: Archer

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSIONS HERE

Postby Mordor » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Official website password has been stolen, and I cannot update it now.

Until this is solved (no idea how, by the way), I'll provide links to new versions in this thread.

Use wiki download page

ModDB download page
Mordor
Site Admin

Re: DOWNLOAD NEW VERSIONS HERE

Postby Neoton » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Changelog?
needed Fixes:
-add bonus damage for Spells like for all other character(1-260% damage,ADD XX damage,50% more damagevs.Demon)
-increases Dmg of Holybolt
- another Physical spell
-more uniques for other characters then Gladiator
Neoton
Imp

Postby CableCat » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 am

CableCat
Pit Fiend

Postby Graevar » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 pm

so basicaly i just unzip this .exe file over old one and i'm updated?
Graevar
Gremlin

Postby Timbermaw » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 am

Yup.
Main menu in-game should display your version on bottom left.
Timbermaw
Ghost

Postby decimator117 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 pm

install 1.102 from official site or moddb. i think you have to install music expansion separately because i dont think its within the installer anymore.
decimator117
Devil Kin

Postby Graevar » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:48 pm

umm where can i download patch 1.102b?
Graevar
Gremlin

Postby Graevar » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:39 pm

nvm i found 102c :) oh and i noticed that in changelog giant's knuckle is buffed but on my char is the same so i guess i can see buffed one only if it drops again?
Graevar
Gremlin

Postby decimator117 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 am

you can d/l the 1.105 all in one installer and the music expansion at the link below. music expansion is seperate so i recommend downloading it then go to bed then when you wake up its ready to go. go 2 link below:

http://www.diablowiki.com/Download_%28The_Hell%29
decimator117
Devil Kin

Postby peterthegreat » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Can i download the hell 2 if i got The hell 1 installed?
peterthegreat
Spectre

Postby gamerlord » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 pm

i think... the person who mad diablo the hell. is very gud how he mad it i think it's a gud game i play it every night. i like it because there is no cheating in it also an its hard
gamerlord
Ghost

Postby AnimeishDwarf » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:38 am

I'm having trouble with the TH 2 Alpha Version. Anyone got advice?
AnimeishDwarf
Ghost

Postby SteveIsEpic » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 am

EDIT: Sorry, I was being stupid and didn't see the download mirrors.
SteveIsEpic
Ghost

Postby HDC » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:04 pm

The Hell doesn't deserve this chaos with the downloads and homepages... I mean:

• Here is this forum thread that does NOT link to the latest version, despite the subjects says so. If it's not updated, maybe you better just delete it.
  • Then there is www.thehell.narod.ru whose password was stolen (right?), so the downloads (and everything else) are outdated... unless, you have replaced the rar-s on thehellmod.ucoz.ru even if the rar filenames remain the old. (You should if you haven't, I think.) What happened with this anyway? Have you contacted narod.ru?
  • www.diablothehell.narod.ru/ which used to be up to date, but now it's blocked as infected site for a while (for weeks maybe?). (Just in case you have nobody there has experience of this thing, this is usually because somebody who uses the password for uploading has a "virus" that steals it to modify the HTML-s so it infect visitors. They won't like you for it... So that computer should be disinfected ASAP, then the password must be changed, the HTML-s fixed, and then you should report to Google that you have fixed the issue.)
  • And there is the wiki... that was the most reliable so far, although the downloads are updated with delay sometimes, and why keep two download sites (the wiki and the now infectious www.diablothehell.narod.ru) up to date when there could be one?
HDC
Imp

Postby Mordor » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Honestly, I have no wish to look after all this. It takes so much time that can be easily compared to a fulltime job.
I'm releasing 1.113 on April 14 and after then "let it all drown".
I'm sure downloads will be mirrored on ModDB and THwiki.
There shold be no REAL problems for those who want to play and understand that there are no conveniences for them as if they bought this thing.
Mordor
Site Admin

Postby HDC » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Yeah well... back then we already had this discussion regarding the guide (which, BTW, also has a few redundant copies around, not to mention the wiki that should have replace it completely). What you don't seem to get is that this isn't like I'm complaining, and it's completely beside the point that you do it for free. It's like you invest 1000 hours into making something for free, but don't want to invest 20 hours to make your work 50% more accessible/popular (in fact, if we are talking about documentation, to make it a better game for anybody outside the secret club of the few developers who know the rules). By that you are, in effect, spitting on your own hard work. (I know this kind of thinking very well actually... programmers used to do this with their own pet open source projects.)
HDC
Imp

Postby HDC » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am

The original point is that the redundant/outdated stuff should be removed/fixed, and that the virus infection should be removed. (I'm not sure everything was moved over from the Guide into the wiki, but if so, why don't just remove the Guide and point to the wiki.) You think it doesn't worth the time (and how much time could these be?)... well, your project.
HDC
Imp

Postby gabool » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:26 am

Like you said Mordor has spend endless hours over the past years building this great diablo mod. Who are you to complain the documentation isn't good enough? I've read it all and what didn't answer I was able to easily find on the forum. The change log also had a lot of information. I haven't had any problems understanding how the game works or how to play it. I genuinely enjoy playing this mod and commend Mordor for all of his hard work. If you want better documentation then make it yourself.
gabool
Ghost

Postby HDC » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:25 pm

I doubt you are able to extract the rules from the docs if you can't even understand what I said above. Like, I did not complain, because obviously, I know where to download the latest version, etc. The whole thing is about how efficiently you are using your time. Hacking the mod in 99% of it might not give the best result. Last not least, I think if Mordor doesn't understand what I'm saying and he feels offended, he can protect himself.
HDC
Imp

Postby Leatherface » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:47 am

Hi !

I'm new and i've downloaded the mod version 1.112, just have to play now :vhappy:
Will v1.113 be an update for v1.112 or a new full version to download ?

Thanks, i've to kill demons now :vhappy:
Leatherface
Ghost

Return to The Pit